Wed, Oct 22 2008 06:13
Sooo, in publishing callback info, my webmaking software did the ol' crashy-go-splat-thing over and over and over and over and over again. It made me sad. It left you confused. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for bearing with this crazy process.
Everyone who auditioned should have gotten the following email message from the amazing Gail Belokur:
Dear 2009 R2P Company Members!
We would like to congratulate everyone on a wonderful job! We appreciate the courage it takes to audition, so you should feel proud of yourself. As you read the attached callback lists, please remember that everyone who auditioned will be cast in at least one of our shows. Even if you aren't being called back, you will receive a notice when casting is posted at the end of October.
We also encourage you to "Save the Date" of November 1 from 6 - 9pm. At that time, we will have our Company Kick-Off at Dewitt Middle School. Company members and families are all invited as we have a fun night of welcoming new company members, making new connections and strengthening old ones. More details coming soon!
Please make sure to check every sheet attached and read the notes carefully. There are occasions when we call people or cast them for shows other than just the ones they indicated a firm interest in. It will then be your choice to accept or decline the callback or casting.
On behalf of Joey, Todd, Ross and myself--thank you for auditioning and we hope to see you all soon!
You can view the callback lists and materials by navigating these ugly but functional pages and folders. (Note: when you see "Parent Directory" -- it just means "go up one level in the folder structure" -- not anything to do with moms and dads.)
I want to reiterate that you all did amazing work at the auditions and we can't wait to work with ALL of you -- everyone who auditioned is in the company and will be in at least one show!
Questions? Be in touch.
See Older Posts...
Wed, Oct 1 2008 01:57
| General Stuff
Notice anything different?
1. New website design. Hope you like it. (Hope it doesn't break your browsers. Let me know...)
2. New Subscription Giveaway Conest. Sign up for the mailing list to enter. We'll draw a winner who'll receive a pair of subscriptions every week in October. Gotta be in it to win it!
3. We're officially going by "Running to Places" now. Who ever said the "Productions" part anyway?
4. We're no longer under Social Ventures' umbrella. It's time to leave the nest, because...
5. We're now an independent not-for-profit organization! It's a key next step for us. Soon we'll be building a Board and forming committees. Sound dull? Not if you're Gail or me. (Mmm... delegating.)
6. #5 also means that you can now make a donation written out to "Running to Places" directly – or even do it online with a credit card or PayPal account!
7. You can also shop for an R2P birthday present on our new Amazon.com Wishlist. (Thanks for putting it together, Matt Mills!) Right now, it's kinda tech-centric, but we'll be adding to it over time.
We're excited about all these changes and about the upcoming auditions and the season itself. Hope to see you soon!